Are you looking for a new opportunity? If so my client would like to employ a Programmatic Manager to help them with many tasks such as working closely with the Acquisition Manager to develop the programmatic acquisition strategy amongst many other tasks. My client are a leading organisation within the marketing sector with a hardworking and bold team. As a Programmatic Manager you will be able to progress yourself higher in the hierarchy and enjoy generous perks with this role.
Your Key responsibilities-
- Responsible for managing and optimising multiple campaigns at the same time and with fast turnaround times
- Responsible for ensuring that all tracking and tagging and set up is in place to measure the effectiveness of all activity
- Responsible for leading the briefing, implementation, delivery, optimisation and reporting of all programmatic campaigns across acquisition and retention
- Work closely with the Acquisition Manager to develop the programmatic acquisition strategy
Essential tech experience-
- Previous experience with at least one DSP
- A strong understanding of the fundamentals of Acquisition & Retention marketing and wider biddable media
The perks you would enjoy with this role are-
- Opportunity to work within a market leading organisation
- Fantastic career growth opportunities
To apply for this position as a Programmatic Manager please send an updated CV using the links below. Alternatively, you can contact Ellie for a confidential discussion on this job and your career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By applying you are confirming you are happy to be added to the Addition Solutions mailing list regarding future suitable positions. You can opt out of this at any time simply by contacting one of our consultants.