SEN TA - Widnes
SEN Teaching Assistant - Widnes
Are you a motivated and enthusiastic Learning Support Assistant looking for an exciting opportunity to make a difference? We are currently recruiting for teaching assistants across the Widnes area to work with individuals with emotional and behavioural difficulties.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience working with children with SEND.
- Experience of supporting Emotional & Behavioural Difficulties.
- Experience working in a position of authority (police, military, tutor, mentor, probation) or from a sports background would be beneficial.
- Good classroom and behaviour management skills.
- Additional CPD qualifications, such as: Team-Teach and Moving & Handling would be highly beneficial but not essential.
- A valid DBS check on the update service or be willing to obtain this.
- Two suitable references covering the last 12 months
Being registered with CER Liverpool you will benefit from;
- Reassurance that you will be represented by an award-winning office, REC Audited.
- A range of day-to-day or long-term positions to suit your needs
- A dedicated, supportive consultant
- Free CPD
- Daily rates that reflect your experience
- Opportunity to work towards completing induction
- £250 for recommending another teacher to me.
- Cash back on your DBS fee if you are required to complete a new one through CER.
- Advice on how to register with the Education workforce council, if you are not currently registered.
Do you think you have what it takes? Then call Charlotte on or submit your CV now! INDLSEC