Project Manager French Speaking
Associate Project Manager
- Location: Elland, West Yorkshire
- Contract: Permanent, Full Time
- Start Date: Immediate
- Salary: Circa £35,000 p/a
Our client, a thriving global rental solutions provider based in Elland are looking for an Associate Project Manager to join their team.
The Associate Project Manager is responsible for the planning and resourcing and deployment of projects (modification/enhancement) to both rental and construction customers. The fundamental purpose of the Project Manager is to ensure delivery on time and on budget, to identify additional resource requirements and to identify scope creep and act accordingly during the deployment phase. The Project Manager is responsible for liaising with the customer and all departments of the business to ensure project objectives are met and communicated effectively across the company. S/he will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible. They are looking for a problem solving, positive, creative and dedicated individual who will fit with our collaborative culture.
- Ability to create and manage a project plan with effective gates and dependencies.
- Manage capacity and resources to ensure that projects move forward in a timely manner.
- Ability to communicate and plan effectively with all levels of the internal business clarifying all questions in a timely manner.
- Ability to represent the client to the customer in a professional manner ensuring consistency of message, accurate capture of costs and robust defense of project scope.
- Ability to review/challenge functional specifications and to develop same in conjunction with both customer and R&D team.
- Organize training for Train-the-trainer scenarios both pre and post implementation and work with the Customer Care Manager to identify additional training requirements over the customer lifetime.
- Document best practice effectively and use best practice approach to customer deployment.
- Deliver best practice workflows to the customer and work with the customer to meet specific process requirements through configuration of the application.
- Ability to work with Implementation Specialists and Integration/BI specialist to deliver technical solutions seamlessly.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- 3-5 years’ experience in Project Management.
- Familiarity with Project Management software’s collaboration and time management tools (OpenAir, Microsoft Project) or online project tools.
- Experience with Process Improvement
- Solid technical background with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office
- Waterfall or Agile project management knowledge
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Advanced time management and analytical skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent client facing and external/internal communication skills
- Superior command of written English and a proven track record of producing quality documentation is mandatory
- Fluent French - both spoken and written
- Self-motivated with the ability to initiate and manage activities independently and in a team environment.
- Be able to perform effectively in a deadline-oriented work environment and to successfully execute many tasks simultaneously.
- Travel at times may be required up to 20%, however on average travel will typically be lower.
Konnect Recruitment are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
To apply, please submit your CV for immediate consideration