Clark James Financial Services Recruitment are delighted to be working with an exceptional firm of Chartered Financial Planners, about 4 miles from Chester centre, who are seeking Paraplanners to join their team
Working as Paraplanner, you will be supporting the Adviser, Paraplanner Manager and the Compliance Team when informing and advising clients on financial strategies, plans and products and be responsible in organising their workflow. Key Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Adviser(s) in research and analysis to meet client needs and objectives
- Supporting the Adviser(s) in preparing client suitability and cash flow reports
- Help maintain business flow
- Managing the research and analysis of financial products to meet client requirements
- Managing the presentation of technical data to the Adviser(s)
- Continuous professional development to meet regulatory requirements and personal development needs
- Ensuring that any business conducted is done in a responsible and compliant manner, meeting all legislative requirements, both internally and externally.
You will also be responsible for technical aspects of preparing for client meetings, including:
- Preparing and compiling financial analysis data
- Analysing client data and preparing cash flow analyses
- Researching products to support recommendations
- Compiling financial planning recommendations and suitability reports
- Ensuring that all regulatory and compliance standards are met
- Liaising with product providers and other relevant third parties
- Ensuring that all client requirements are followed through to the appropriate conclusion
- Managing, recording and monitoring client reviews on behalf of the Adviser(s)
- Providing support for the Adviser(s) allowing the Adviser(s) to focus on client relationships and meeting business targets
- Complaints handling and reports
To be considered for the role, we are seeking candidates with experience in a similar role, having worked for an IFA practice and is confident with undertaking research, liaising with providers and compiling suitability reports and recommendations. Experience of: FE Analytics, Selecta Pension, Defaqto, The Exchange or Voyant / Truth Cash Flow Analyses would be highly advantageous.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.
All applications received will be dealt with in the strictest confidence
Due to the volume of applications received we will be in touch if your application has been successful within 7 working days. If you have not received any communication within this time, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but the information may be retained in connection with future opportunities.