KCR are currently looking to recruit a Credit Controller for our client based in Morpeth. The company is fast moving and therefore will suit someone with and can-do attitude who works well under pressure and to deadlines. In addition to a salary of £17-19k they offer a full study package for AAT.
Role Overview and Responsibilities:
To assist and maintain all aspects of the Credit Control function, ensuring all targets are achieved to specified deadlines.
- Daily processing of bank statements and cash receipts to customer accounts & reconciliation between company codes.
- Production and maintenance of customer account block schedule
- Weekly production and maintenance of overdue report
- Monthly production of period end reports including: Overdues and Negative Balances
- Production of periodic cash flow forecast quarterly and monthly as required
- Proactive chasing of all debtors including the preparation and action of action of notice of terms documentation and legal notices
- End of period closure and reconciliation
- Evaluate customer queries for reallocation / follow up
- Verification, production and review of credit and debit notes. Collation and distribution of monthly analysis
- Ad hoc duties as requested by the Finance Director / Credit & Collections Finance Director
Qualifications, Skills and Attributes:
A to C grades GCSE English and Maths.
Must be numerate with good communication, keyboard and problem-solving skills. Ability to work well under pressure and within set time frames.
Microsoft packages (essential). SAP ERP system preferred but not essential. All other training will be provided