'1st line IT Site Support’
IT Support Analyst - 1st Line
·Newcastle Upon Tyne
·£8-12 per hour
·Hourly Rate dependent on experience
My client an international construction organisation is seeking an IT technical support Analyst to join their team on a contract basis. The support analyst will become part of a highly skilled team in a very busy environment and will provide ongoing maintenance and development associated core infrastructure and networks. The successful candidate will be responsible for logging and maintaining the help desk ticket life-cycle and responding to support calls.
The role includes;
- Support and installations of Windows PC hardware and software
- Provide accurate and timely diagnosis and rectification of ITC faults
- Performing IT hardware/software repair, maintenance and installation
- Resolve or escalate problems and service requests according to established procedures
- Provide technical support for users both face to face and remotely
- Installing software and corporate applications on Windows PCs
- Troubleshooting multi-function devices
- Demonstratable capability to deliver support within a Windows environment
- Prove experience within a 1st line Technical Support role (preferred within a Construction/site environment)
- Ability to work according to agreed IT Procedures outlined by the organisation
- Knowledge of Windows operating systems and Microsoft office applications
- Confident in IT hardware deployment
- An individual who can show autonomy and a good work ethic
- Sound planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to deal with various levels of staff and users.
- Experience of support in a heterogeneous environment essential
This is a great opportunity for a candidate who would like to utilise their skill set while reporting to an experienced ICT Systems Engineer. This contract opportunity is between 3-18 months depending on individual performance and the organisations need for Project Support.