If you are nursery practitioner looking to join a team that values commitment and teamwork and if you are passion and enthusiastic then we have the perfect job for you. A new position has become available in a fast-growing company that offers excellent base salaries to their staff.
Nursery Practitioner benefits include:
- Reward and recognition- termly bonus scheme
- Fully funded level 2,3,4,5 childcare qualifications
- Health care- optical dental chiropody and physio benefits
- Generous staff discount for childcare
Nursery Practitioner's job role includes:
- To understand the requirements of the EYFS, health and safety and Ofsted.
- To fulfil the role of a Key Person and work in partnership with parents/carers, ensuring all children’s individual needs are met, including observing, planning and evaluating development activities.
- To liaise and interact professionally and courteously with parents, children, colleagues and visitors in a polite and professional manner.
- To assist in the setting up of the room in the morning, throughout the day and closing down the room in the evening.
- To support the team with hygiene for children including nappies, toileting, face and hands wiping and changing a child’s clothes.
- To maintain records and reports, keeping daily diaries of the children’s progress and activities.
- To contribute to the board displays.
- To adhere to and implement all Nursery policies and procedures.
Nursery Practitioner's required skills:
- NVQ Level 3 qualification or above in childcare
- First Aid certified
- Safeguarding certified
If you are interested in this Nursery Practitioner vacancy, please do not hesitate to apply!