An enthusiastic and passionate Events Coordinator is needed to join a leading marketing association that represents brand activation across the UK. If you love being part of a small team that organises events for 40 to 400 people, have creative flair and love anything and everything to do with events and marketing, this is the ideal role for you.
Celebrating creative excellence, promoting best practice and developing business on behalf of their members, this leading industry membership body is truly dedicated to ensuring marketing is inspiring, legal and truthful. They are now seeking a talented and ambitious Events Coordinator to join their growing team in Holborn.
Working directly into the Events & Learning Manager, you will maintain the annual events calendar, be the organisational driving-force for all the local, national and online events held by the association, including two annual awards ceremonies – highly anticipated by all those working in the promotional marketing industry – and a series of thought-leadership and networking events for the membership community. Whether you are helping to source and vet venues, procuring event material, maintaining the event budget or assisting in the production of event plans and digital communication, it will be your highly organised approach that will contribute to ensuring the annual events strategy is implemented successfully.
To qualify... You should be an Events Coordinator or similar, with excellent people skills and a CV that can demonstrates:
- Some experience in a similar event role (agency or brand);
- You are highly organised, able to support the management of tasks, budgets and plans;
- You are comfortable multi-tasking, using CRM platforms, and take pride in your verbal and written communication skills;
- The ability to build effective relationships via email, over the phone or face-to-face;
- You are a self-starter, driven, eager to learn and ambitious with a desire to succeed;
- A commitment to high-quality output and service, with an eye for detail;
- You're positive, friendly and a real team player.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Event Coordinator with some experience of the industry to work with a progressive marketing organisation who will support ambition and provide a solid learning platform. Expect an environment that is based on merit and inclusiveness, where all employees are recognised for their efforts.