European Financial Controller
MacKenzie King are delighted to be recruiting a European Financial Controller for a growing business on the outskirts of Bury St Edmunds. A market leader in their industry this role will report into the Group Finance Director and will manage a team of 10 within finance. Following a recent acquisition the newly combined business is undergoing a period of significant change and supporting the Finance Director this role will contribute to improving financial processes and supporting commercial analysis for both the local management and the wider business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Hands on responsibility for all aspects of European Finance territories including management reporting, treasury management, tax compliance, statutory accounting, external audit, budgeting and forecasting.
- Development of new monthly board packs for the European Management team
- Implementing a new budget and forecasting process, reviewing and challenging management submissions and preparing individual entity and Group consolidated budget.
- Involvement in new ERP system implementation with key focus on developing and implementing new processes.
- Implement a FP&A as a core component of the finance function, proving business partnering to the commercial team.
You will be a qualified Accountant with a hands on mindset. You will have the willingness to own and deliver solutions to the wider business and have the credibility to be visible and engage across the business at all levels. A background in cost/product/stock accounting is desirable as is experience with international accounts.
This is a great opportunity for a capable, committed and ambitious finance individual to develop their career in a key position of responsibility.