Influencer Marketing Manager
OSR is currently recruiting on behalf of an industry leading retail company in Nottingham. My client is looking for an Influencer Marketing Manager to join their team. With several categories & products to promote, the Influencer Marketing Manager will seek out partnerships to maximise the company presence and propel the company into the consumer space.
The Influencer Marketing Manager will be responsible for identifying and building relationships with specific individuals. In order to promote the company and brand, you will need to research and pinpoint key influencers and brand ambassadors. You will need a strong background in influencer marketing in order to build relationships with key players that can build on existing marketing strategies. You will develop relevant PR, social media, and marketing campaigns that expand the company's reach through their influencers.
- Research, identify and contact influencers.
- Establish relationships and negotiate deals.
- Work with marketing team to build campaigns that maximise the impact of influencer marketing.
- Liaising with PR, social media and other relevant marketing teams.
- Work with external and third-party providers.
- Manage relationships with influencers.
- Ensure the brand is represented accurately and consistently.
- Minimum 3 years' in outreach and influencer marketing.
- Experience in PR & Outreach, Social Media and wider marketing.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Up to £35,000 depending on experience.
Nottingham (near Basford)
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.