We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Payment Administrator –to join our innovative and forward-thinking team. This is a great permanent opportunity with a salary of £19,000 plus benefits. This role is based at our office in Basildon.
The Payment Administrator Role
As our Payment Administrator you will enjoy showing your dazzling organisational skills and making life easier for your team through the accuracy and timeliness of your work. You will record and retrieve financial information, providing a vital service to the company by maintaining financial records. When you're not inputting data, you'll turn your bright mind to the challenge of improving how things are done – and playing your part in our bright future.
Accountabilities as our Payment Administrator
- Efficiently and accurately allocate commissions received from various Insurance and mortgage companies to the Point of Sale system.
- Process broker fees, allocating invoice numbers as and when required and issue receipts.
- Provide assistance to Business Partners in any commission related queries
- Liaise with Administration department if client requires further financial advice.
- Invoice and chase for outstanding debt when required
- Always Follow and adhere to all company procedures and guidelines
- Establish a good working relationship with all Business Partners of Stonebridge, Lenders and Product Providers
Who we're looking for as our Payment Administrator
We're on the hunt for a happy number-cruncher with:
- A basic understanding of Microsoft office programmes
- A strong knowledge of excel
- Confidence when it comes to dealing with numbers
- Experience of working to deadlines, solving simple problems and multi-tasking
- Good communication skills, in writing and in person
- The ability to prioritise tasks and manage their own time well
- A passion for getting the detail right every time
What we do
Stonebridge is part of the SDL Group and delivers national coverage across the board, in surveying, mortgage services, auctions, property management, lettings and estate agency. In all areas, our revolutionary spirit has the customer at its heart.
Within Property Management we provide estate, leaseholder and commercial property management services as well as private rental and build-to-rent services and a unique franchise scheme for property management. Never afraid to do things differently, we are constantly evolving our services in response to customer needs and market opportunities, introducing improvements and innovations that are helping to shape the future of our industry.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Payment Administrator, then please click ‘Apply’ today!