SF Group are working with a leading manufacturing company based in the Warwickshire area that require a part qualified / qualified management accountant. This role requires a hands-on individual who is prepared to roll their sleeves up when required to get the job done.
Further duties of the role include:
- Accruals and prepayments
- Journal entries
- VAT returns
- Liaise with Financial Director for budgeting and forecasting
- Profit analysis
- Implement and drive process and control improvement ensure the delivery of best practice
- KPI's & Reporting
- Responsibility for the timely and accurate production of the monthly financial statements and associated reporting.
- Ensuring Accounting policies and controls are continuously reviewed maintained and policed.
- Reconciliation and corrective action on all balance sheet accounts.
- Cash Flow Forecasting and management
- Standard costing
- Reporting of financial information to management.
- Performance of other financial and administrative and ad hoc tasks as required.
To be considered for this role you will be either Part / Fully Qualified or equivalent and posses previous experience within the manufacturing sector.