Deputy Room Leader
Would you like to work for a nursery where you feel valued and part of a supportive team?
Do you want to develop and grow increasing your knowledge and experience?
We are looking for a creative and inspiring individual to work in the toddler room for ages 18-30 months who is driven to provide excellent standards of care and experiences for the children, enjoys working with young people and cares about them as individuals and has energy and enthusiasm!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To ensure all children’s paperwork is complete
- Communicating with the room leader and run the room in their absence
- Planning and implementing Imaginative and creative activities
- Completing peer observations and room observations
- Safeguarding and adhering to company policies
- Be part of ofsted inspection
- Key worker
- Must hold a relevant Level 3 early years qualification in childcare
- Previous room leader experience
- Knowledge and experience of working with and implementing the EYFS framework
- Preferably experience working with SEN
Closing date: 10th May 2019
Contact: Amandeep at Job Paths 4 U
Job Paths 4 U is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
We will collect and store personal information that you submit to us via this advertisement. For further information on how we use and protect the information that you provide, please visit our website.