This is a rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced Nursery Manager who would like join a professional organisation and have excellent career opportunities.
You will be someone who has a solid proven track record in delivering good and outstanding childcare and education to families within your care.
You will have a strong work ethic with an uncompromising approach to your commitment of achieving very best standards at all times.
As the Nursery Manager you will offer strong leadership to all members of your team, within a progressive, supportive and nurturing environment, you will have the ability to inspire and motivate them to deliver best practice at every level.
As the Nursery Manager you will be fully responsible for the operational management of the setting.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
- NNEB, CACHE Level 3, NVQ Level 3
- Excellent knowledge of health and safety legislation
- Knowledge of OFSTED standards
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Good time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong people management skills
- Knowledge and understand of equal opportunities / SENCO etc.
- Previous relevant supervisory experience.
- Excellent business acumen and the ability to successfully plan for, and manage the commercial success of the setting.
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team. For more information please contact us or send us your CV to be considered for the position.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION