Social Media Manager
OSR is currently recruiting on behalf of a leading marketing agency in the East Midlands. My client is looking for a Social Media Manager. This role requires an experienced marketer with a proven track record in social media marketing. If you have 3+ years' experience in the field, we would love to hear from you!
The company are a nationally acclaimed marketing agency. They work with well-known brands and offer various digital and traditional marketing & communications services. Within the company, there are several specialist departments. With years of work behind them, they have the know-how. From the veterans to the newbies, they've got the experience, reputation, resources, networks… everything you need to flourish.
The Social Media Manager will be responsible for taking care of a small team of social media marketers. This is a varied position which requires excellent social media skills, strategic ability, client-facing experience, creativity and flair.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Developing social strategies.
- Creating social media campaigns.
- Designing content.
- Developing written content.
- Staying up to date with the social media industry.
- Creating business propositions.
- Pitching ideas.
- Dealing with clients.
- Developing reports and analytics.
- Evaluating success of campaigns.
- Leading the social media team.
- Ensuring content is optimised (SEO).
- Marketing/digital/communications agency experience.
- Proven social media experience.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Up to £28,000 depending on experience.
- Impressive client base.
- Career progression and growth.
- Various rewards, tickets, vouchers, & treats courtesy of the company.
- Lovely office setting including various on-site facilities.
- Frequent socials and office perks.
If you are interested in this role or would like to find out more, please apply!
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.