An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Management Accountant to join a private equity-backed B2B services company. This multi award-winning business has experienced phenomenal growth over the last few years and are now looking to strengthen their team around management accounts. I am looking to speak to driven candidates who are comfortable working in a fast-moving and dynamic work environment.
Their spacious, open-plan office is ideally located in Watford, just five minutes’ drive from the closest station. Whilst this is an interim opportunity, there is the potential for it to transition long-term for the right applicant.
- Driving the month-end function
- Preparation of the board pack
- Reporting directly to the Financial Controller
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
- Ad-hoc project work
- Preparation of accruals and prepayments
- Statutory accounting
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA (or equivalent) qualified (or part-qualified)
- Strong communication, influencing skills and a business standard of English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Strong Excel skills (essential)
- Experience with NetSuite (advantage)
- Exposure to private equity-backed / very high-growth businesses (advantage)
- Sector experience within services (advantage)
I can only consider candidates with up to 2 weeks’ notice for this position.