Business Development (Bidding) Manager - Social Justice Charity
Our client is a National Social Justice Charity that transforms the lives of thousands of disadvantaged children every year across the UK
We are looking for a motivated Business Development Manager to join their growing Bidding team near Kings Cross. The team is vibrant and dedicated to the crucial part they play in the ongoing work of the charity and the lives they improve
Our client is passionate about developing their employees and offer access to training and courses that allow their employees to flourish in their chosen field. This would be an excellence opportunity for someone with a solid history of bid writing who is looking for their first step in to a BDM position with a supportive employer. Excellent benefits and opportunities for progression are as standard with this Charity
- Responsible for the development of high quality written bids ensuring funding requirements are fulfilled
- Ensure sales processes are adhered to at all times
- Ensure all bids have a clear bid development plan completed and communicated with relevant internal stakeholders
- Manage the research and intelligence gathering process
- Manage the end-to-end delivery of bids from responses to PQQs, ITTs, requests for funding bids and pitches, including ensuring bids are compliant.
- Manage the contribution of all stakeholders to the bid process and make their contributions to agreed deadlines
- Develop web based tender library and associated materials
- Manage competing workload pressures
- Support the Director of Business Development as required to respond to urgent business requirements
- To liaise with other teams and stakeholders to ensure submissions are made on time and to the required quality
- Compiling, editing and proof reading proposals to ensure that these are presented in a professional and concise manner.
- Manage and supervise a Bid Writer when required
The ideal Candidate will have a solid background in bidding with an empasis on Local Authority, NHS and Government funders.
28 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
A fabulous new office in June 2019
Annual pay rise
Brand new Surface Pro
Good pension scheme
Annual Travel Card scheme
Industry leading Employee Benefits scheme