Social Media Assistant
My client is looking for candidates to help change people’s lives.
Reporting directly to the Social and Advocacy Marketing Manager and working closely with the rest of the Social Media team, this role will entail developing advocacy plans and growing social media presence through innovative and creative social media activities. Supporting the influencer programme to help increase brand consideration across the social landscape. Collaborating with internal teams and agencies and aligning with the Digital Marketing Strategy.
- Manage member ambassadors on a day to day basis.
- Support Social Media team with the management and activation of other advocate and influencer activity in line with strategy and agreed targets.
- Identify new advocates.
- Support the development of social media campaigns and implement activations in line with strategy and agreed targets
- Manage blog development and content.
- Write social post copy.
- Provide monthly briefing to advocates in line with content themes and manage their responses and questions in relation to the brief.
- Attend monthly content meetings to ensure that all advocate activity aligns with core content themes.
- Provide monthly reports to the wider team on the advocate and influencer activity aligned to agreed KPIs.
- Responsible for championing success across social channels.
- Align with other departments to ensure collaboration across channels.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention and develop brand awareness.
- Provide guidance to Operations team and Coaches to support local social activity.
- Budget management including PO creation and invoicing management.
- 1+ years Social and Advocacy experience gained from a similar role.
- Social Media/Digital/Marketing degree preferred.
- A passion for Social Media and Advocacy with a thirst to develop new skills and knowledge.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and build and maintain relationships
- Ability to manage and own multiple projects across Social at any given time, displaying good organisational and time-management skills and a high attention to detail
- Good understanding and experience of all current major social media networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Snapchat etc.) and the nuances that make them (and their audiences) individual, including tone-of-voice.
- Experience in managing communities across key social platforms and understanding what makes these communities tick is desirable.
- Candidates that operate a blog and/or operate across multiple social networks in a personal capacity are desirable.
- Ability to understand and adapt to changing social media landscape and trends.
- Strong personal integrity and accountability.
- Customer focused and commercially agile, with ability to think and act quickly in response to changing conditions.
Stay Curious: Approach situations with an open mind and explore things from different vantage points. Make the effort to look beyond the obvious, embrace new experiences and explore the unknown.
Win Together: Harness the power of our global network, embrace diversity, engage in meaningful collaboration and invest in each other`s success.
Act Boldly: Make our mark in the world. Focus on the exponential rather than the incremental. Dare to imagine what 10X could be and then create the plan to get there.
Make a Difference: Invest deeply in each other both personally and professionally. Act with empathy and be aware of the impact we can have on each other and the world.