SEND Teaching Assistant
SEND Daily Supply Teaching Assistants, Blaenau Gwent
Empowering Learning Ltd are recruiting for Special Needs Learning Support Assistants who are looking to work on a flexible daily basis in our SEND Schools in Blaenau Gwent. We have a high need of daily supply and looking for individuals to commit to day to day, and short-term assignments from May 2019.
We are looking for adaptable and proactive Learning Support Assistants who have the ability to work across different SEND settings with a range of age groups. We are seeking enthusiastic and hands on practitioners that are able to take direction, that have a dynamic approach and works effectively with students with additional learning difficulties.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Passion and desire to work in SEND learning environments
- Experience supporting students or adults with SEND
- Initiative, willingness and hands on approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with staff and students
- Enhanced DBS on the update service
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to new learning environments
- Temp to Perm roles available
In return, when working with Empowering Learning Ltd you will benefit from:
- Dedicated consultant with a wealth of experience committed to finding the right role and setting for you, who will support you during your assignment.
- Competitive rates of pay, depending on experience £57.50-£65.00 a day
- A fast clearance process, most of which can be accessed online
Empowering Learning Ltd is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
If you are looking for daily work in a SEND Learning environment and want to make difference, we want to hear from you! Please submit your CV today or you can contact Jay Amruth on or via email