Project Manager - Trade promotion management (TPM) Experience - £325.00 per day (Non-Negotiable) - 6-9 Months with extensions - Kings Hill, Kent - 4-6 week start time
Our client, a fortune 500 company is seeking a Project Manager with experience managing Trade Promotion Management (TPM) implementations in a global CPG or FMCG via template approach
Experience in any of the following or similar tools is must to be considered for the role,
CAS , Promax , Exceedra, Xtel, and Retail Insight
- Experienced project manager who can work independently and allow us to delegate project management activities and related communications with little oversight and minimal rework.
- Kick off the project by strongly influencing workplan of activities across company, the TPM vendor, the Systems Integration Partner and the business teams
- Refine and maintain the project spending plan and represent to the stakeholders
- Ability to inspire, lead and organize the business and IT project team members through the daily work activities
- Strong communication skills and the confidence to represent both workplan and financials to senior stakeholders with minimal rework by the project leads
- Assist in the development of Project Guiding Principles and champion those throughout the project
- Ability to work with resource managers across company, Software vendor and system integrator to secure the team members needed for success
Please hit apply to find out more about this brilliant opportunity.