Integrations Product Owner
The RedEye Product Team is looking to expand by adding a Product Owner Specialist responsible for our data led development projects.
Job Title: Integrations Product Owner
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
As a marketing technology business, we’ve developed our own sophisticated software to provide Marketing Automation, Web Personalisation, Email Marketing, and User Experience services. We are growing by 30% each year (twice ranking in The Times 100 fastest growing technology businesses) and we’re proud to work with top brands including Sainsbury’s, Hotel Chocolat, Travelodge, and Esure.
We have ranked twice in The Times 100 fastest growing technology businesses and we’re proud to work with some of the best brands in the industry; the likes on Sainsbury’s and Hotel Chocolate to name a few!
Integrations Product Owner - The Role:
This is an exciting opportunity to join RedEye as a Product Owner in a stable, friendly and growing company where excellence is noticed, encouraged and rewarded. Data is a critical element of RedEye’s solutions so this is a critical role in building the future of our product working closely with the Head of Product.
This role comes with a personal development plan to evolve into a Product Management position and the candidate will be given support in growing into this role.
As well as career progression, we offer a great office location (free parking and subsidised taxi), funded social activities throughout the year, an excellent pension scheme, BUPA health insurance after probation, 25 days holiday and your birthday off!
Integrations Product Owner - Responsibilities:
- This role will be the designated Product Owner responsible for the points where Contours interacts with third party tools.
- This includes owning our integrations pipeline specifically our Snaplogic IPAAS solution and the development of our API services.
- Ownership of the Integration pipeline specifically includes prioritisation and requirements management, and documentation of these.
- Likewise, our API services which aren’t in the Snaplogic platform but meets a similar need in interacting with third parties and client applications.
- Ownership of roadmap, priorities, documentation and training of API services.
- Compiling supporting material to complement the integration projects
- This will lead to responsibility for the integration and API strategy in collaboration with the Head of Product.
- Collaborating closely with both stakeholders (client facing, commercial and partnerships teams) and Redeye’s Development teams to align our development plans with emerging technologies.
- Analysis of the competitive landscape
- Being the data subject matter expert representing the interests of RedEye users during the product development process
Integrations Product Owner - Qualifications/experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience of working in a data led software organisation
- Familiarity with API’s.
- A high degree of technology literacy and a passion for data and making it accessible
- Familiarity with relational databases and database technologies.
- Excellent organisational, communication, interpersonal, prioritization and decision-making skills.
- Experience of working in an agile development environment is preferable but on-the-job training is also provided.
- Experience in creating product road maps and managing the product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills with an understanding of how to build and maintain strong internal relationships with key stakeholders
- Demonstrated knowledge of user experience design
- Strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills.
Integrations Product Owner - Benefits:
- 25 holidays per year + bank holidays, BUPA after probation.
- Free Breakfast
- Casual dress code
- Paid day off for your birthday!
- Holiday purchase scheme - you can purchase up to four additional holidays in any holiday year
- Flexible working.
- Training and development (you will clearly play a significant role here!)
- Funded social activities throughout the year - our social committee have a generous budget and there are events every month. We have recently selected Fight for Sight UK as our Charity Partners for the year and there are various fundraising events on top of all the social activities.
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay.
- Discounted gym membership.
To submit your CV for this excellent opportunity, press 'Apply’ today!