My client, a charitable organisation based in Newton Abbot, is seeking to appoint an Accounts Assistant to join their friendly team on a permanent basis.
Reporting directly to the Finance and Administrator manager you will be expected to complete a number of finance tasks, with the key purpose being sales ledger and credit control. Working within the Finance Team, responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Raise all sales invoices for the company
- Credit control
- Bank reconciliation - allocation of receipts
- Monthly statement process
- Dealing with credit balance refund requests
- Providing administrative support to all other members of the team as and where needed
Essential skills, knowledge and experience:
- Experience in sales ledger, credit control, general finance
- Excellent written and oral, communication skills
- Brilliant telephone manner
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Proficient user of Excel
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is seeking a varied role within a small team environment looking for career progression with a growing company.