Account Executive PR
A fast-growth global B2B PR agency, with offices in the UK, Berlin and New York, is looking for a PR Account Executive to join their team based in Tunbridge Wells.
This award-winning agency can offer you invaluable training, the chance to work on fully integrated campaigns, with a great mix of global clients. You will get involved in the strategic planning of accounts and be part of the creative team to really drive campaigns, relationship building with their clients and develop brands, both in the UK and internationally.
They also believe work should be fun and balanced. Commitment is vital, but so is time to relax, as their social committee will tell you. This is a great opportunity to work for an outstanding agency that can take your career to new places.
About the role:
- Identifying feature opportunities, understanding the business issues or product requirements to sell in features, and draft copy as required
- Writing monthly activity reports, quarterly/annual client reviews, and assisting with new business proposals
- Writing coherent and factually accurate press releases and copy
- Participating actively in client meetings
- Understanding of financial controls on all accounts
- A solid understanding of how the media works - the opportunities available, building relationships with journalists etc
- Driving the media relations programme for clients, reacting to media enquiries and proactively looking for opportunities, working alongside managers/junior executives
- Creating accurately written communications such as letters, emails, and memos
- Assisting with content creation for their social media channels
- Career development and progression
- Competitive salary + Annual bonus
- Flexible working
- Pension scheme
- Fun, creative and social team
- Day off on your birthday
- 25 days holiday
Their agency culture is refreshing, with plenty of chances to socialise; from picnics in the park to swapping stories over tapas and fancy dress themed Christmas parties. There's always a plan afoot, as well as a great work-life balance. They also ensure working hours are adhered to, without the need for evenings spent at the office.
Sounds interesting? Click the APPLY button now.
Candidates with previous experience or job titles including; PR Account Executive, PR Account Manager, PR Executive, Marketing Coordinator, Communications, Public Relations, may also be considered for this role.