Newstaff Employment Services are looking to recruit an Executive for an international PR company, Client Services Hub- for their client a leading global B2B technical marketying agency based in Luton.
The role would be ideal for either a candidate looking for their first PR agency job or someone looking for a varied administrative role within a dynamic environment.
The role would be to include:
To work as part of the centralised Client Services Hub team, providing support for the PR team across our client’s offices in the UK, Germany and North America. Responsibilities include:
- Distribution of client press releases to B2B trade media magazines using specialist software
- Media database maintenance and supporting PR team with research into new magazine titles and the creation of new circulation lists
- Monitoring and recording of editorial coverage in print, digital and online B2B trade media magazines
- Entering details of editorial clippings accurately into relevant spreadsheets and databases
- Creation of monthly/quarterly editorial coverage reports for clients
- Management of translation requests: liaising with PR team members and translation suppliers to deliver translations for clients within given deadlines, raising purchase orders on in-house finance system
- Editorial forward features research and database maintenance
- Media relations and event support across all clients/all offices as required e.g. venue research/liaison/management, media relations/invitations, briefing books, event related administration
Key attributes we are looking for:
- team-player, enthusiastic, flexible, highly-organised, multi-tasker, creative problem-solver, excellent attention to detail, good customer service skills, computer literate and confident (the successful candidate will use both MS office and Google-drive as well as other online platforms and software daily).
- Previous relevant experience is desirable.
- Additional languages (particularly German, French) would be a bonus.
This is an immediate start and should you be interested, please send your CV to