Part time Payroll Assistant
I am currently recruiting for my growing client based near to Wrexham. This company have really gone from strength to strength over the last few years and as such are looking to bring on board a part time Payroll Assistant to help the busy team. This position will start off temporary and will be made permanent for the right candidate.
Payroll experience is a must and if you have Sage Payroll experience that would be great, however training can be provided to the successful candidate.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Completing data entry into the weekly and monthly payroll systems
- Keeping payroll data up to date
- Communicating any payroll queries, anomalies and changes with relevant management
- Using Sage 50 Payroll to complete the payroll - PAYE / HMRC Deductions / Pensions
- Sending out payslips and payroll correspondence
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Have previous payroll experience
- Have experience of using Microsoft Office in particular Excel and Word
- Be organised and contentious with good communication skills
- Be able to manage multiple payrolls and deadlines whilst keeping high attention to detail
- Conduct themselves in a professional manner
- Understand their responsibilities in regards to data protection and confidentiality
- Be driven with a positive attitude to work
This role will be over 3 full days - Monday - Wednesday.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and are looking to get into a new role straight away please apply top be considered for the shortlist.