Digital Marketing Manager- FMCG
My client are a leading supplier of non-food FMCG products, due to growth they are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their growing team!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic, blue-chip business, the successful candidate will work within a strong and thriving marketing department in the heart of the business.
- Develop, Implement & strategise campaigns for multiple media channels
- Budget & Forecast against commercial objectives
- Provide campaign reports to the marketing team
- Engage on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube
- Develop target adverts & content aimed at retail buyers
- Work with retail clients through social media
- Analyse campaign success and troubleshoot struggling campaigns
- Understand and implement eCommerce marketing
- Analyse consumer trends and 'basket' items at checkout
The successful candidate will ideally hold a BA (Hons) or a formal qualification within a marketing based discipline, have experience working with bloggs, paid advertising campaigns, copywriting & digital content. Candidates will ideally have experience within both a B2C and a B2B environment. Previous experience within the FMCG industry is not essential but is highly desirable.
My client can offer a very competitive basic salary, pension, private healthcare, Summer shut down hours and the chance to work in a supportive, goal orientated and driven marketing department.
If this position is of interest, please a copy of your CV to Kelly Diver at Landers Recruitment