Senior National Account Manager - Food Retail
Tailor Made Sourcing are delighted to be working with an exciting industry leading food manufacturing company based in Manchester. Our client who turnover £60m+ per annum are seeking a Senior National Account Manager to build effective business relationships to help drive profitable business development through pro-active account management. The ideal candidate will have Retail Account Management experience ideally with one of the big 4 retailer within FMCG.
Roles and responsibilities;
- To maintain and develop existing customer relationships and to identify potential opportunities for growth
- Keeping in regular contact with the Factory team to ensure consumer demands can be met
- Develop and implement targeted customer business plans
- Keeping the Sales & Marketing Team informed of progress with customer business plans
- To support the delivery of customer business plans by accurate, realistic and updated sales forecasts
- Ensure corrective measures are put in place where sales fall below projections
- Measure the success of key promotions and new product launches with all customers by setting effective KPIs
- To proactively and effectively ensure prices and margin management are achieved with all customers
- To provide monthly sales analysis into customer performances and key product developments
- To benchmark competitor products including packaging concepts and present back findings to Sales & Marketing Team on monthly basis
- To liaise with key internal stakeholders within Operations, Finance, Purchasing, Supply Chain, NPD, Technical, SOP etc. to ensure effective customer service is maintained for all accounts
The ideal candidate will;
- Have at least 5 years of sales negotiation experience with retail/foodservice
- Have exceptional relationship building skills
- Have foodservice account management experience
If this role is of interest please contact Louisa Ellis
By submitting your CV to Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd you are consenting to Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd providing you with recruitment services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and authorising Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd to work seek on your behalf. You are consenting to your CV being forwarded to clients via electronic mail. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and its use in order to secure employment.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.