Digital Product Owner
Digital Product Owner / £40,000 - £60,000 / Buckinghamshire
Do you have a passion for all things Digital / Mobile? Keep reading…
Turn big plans for your career into action
Franklin Bates are currently working with a financial organisation in Buckinghamshire who are a well-known, house hold name with over 150 years of experience and an international presence. They are currently looking for a Digital Product Owner to join them on a permanent basis as the company introduce new technical and mobile product solutions.
This Product Owner position, forms part of the digital team. Delivering seamless, consistent and efficient customer journeys and experiences across Digital, demonstrating Simple, Personal and Fair for customers by placing customer experience and delivery of real customer needs, at the heart of all our development activity.
The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience of Agile, a deep passion for all things digital / mobile. Previous exposure to the Financial sector, is desirable but not essential. More important is your passion for Digital.
The role will require market leading knowledge of best practices digital customer experience and commercial digital outcomes.
- As the Product owner for the Digital product team, the role will be part of an agile squad as the product owner to identify and deliver the Clients Digital experience.
- Identification, refinement and prioritisation of features. Identification and measurement of outcomes / management of business case. Delivery of successful end to end customer journeys.
- Enabling the successful delivery of products, processes or services in terms of timing, cost, customer experience and quality.
- Acting as the interface between technology and the business making decisions on what is best for the product.
- Maintaining a healthy tension between product and technology to keep things moving forward at the right level of quality and risk.
- Producing high level business cases to ensure correct prioritisation of backlog items.
- Supports the commercial goals of CI&N (customer insight and needs) from a digital perspective.
- Creates supporting documentation for escalation to Digital Steering / Senior Management.
- Ideally suited to someone with a "native digital mindset"
- Expert knowledge in mobile and/or digital
- Highly developed knowledge and understanding of the key accountabilities gained through previous experience in a digital or retail commercial environment.
- Strong experience in mobile and Digital development, service, transactions, customer experience, and customer centred design; with good relationship building, influencing & negotiating skills, up to executive level both internally & externally.
As a reward for your commitment and success, the company are offering a salary of up £60,000 with a distinct career development opportunity. In addition to your salary and bonus, the company offer an EXCELLENT benefits package that’s flexible and allows you to be in control.