Your New Company
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a fast-paced service company with ambitious growth plans. Modern offices situated by Manchester Airport, transport is very accessible.
Your New Role
This role supports all functions of the accounts department including;
- Purchase Ledger; Ensuring supplier invoices are processed efficiently and correctly through our in-house ERP system. Resolving any supplier invoice queries.
- Credit Control; Building strong relationships with our clients to ensure payments are made within our payment terms. Resolving any customer queries in a timely manner.
- Bank Reconciliation; allocating bank transactions into Sage and our ERP system
- 1-2 years’ experience within an accounts department
- Sage Line 50 experience
- Strong academics in GCSE Maths & English.
You will be a team player with a positive and ambitious personality who will enjoy inputting into the growth of the business.
The ideal candidate will enjoy a varied role and possess a willingness to take on more accounts duties to support the business. You will need to be confident, friendly, enthusiastic and willing to grasp this opportunity.
Your Skillset and Requirements
The ideal candidate will have previous experience as an Accounts Assistant and be looking to develop their skill set. Benefits include 23-25 days holiday plus bank holidays, free gym access.
As a financial recruitment specialist I enjoy working on a professional and personal level with both my clients and candidates and will strive to find and match the best opportunities for them, even if this role does not fit your criteria please do not hesitate to contact Mike Otter for future roles and opportunities on 0161-236-9666.