Digital Marketing Executive
An established and growing agency is looking to hire a talented Digital Marketing Executive to support their clients with their online campaigns, SEO, content creation and PR. You will enjoy a competitive salary, a huge amount of variety and involvement, and they will provide you with all the training and support you need to grow and develop in a richly rewarding and highly creative environment.
The company was established 9 years ago and offer a unique service to local SMEs that require a grounded, no-nonsense and effective approach to their online strategy. They recognise the importance of building strong relationships with their clients and pride themselves on how successfully they achieve this.
As the Digital Marketing Executive you will be responsible for:
- Creating content for blogs, websites, PR and social media
- Manage and improve engagement rates across social media channels
- Researching influential bloggers, publications, editors and competitors
- Supporting clients with SEO, keyword research and analytics reports
- Managing PPC campaigns
The successful candidate for the role of Digital Marketing Executive will:
- Have experience in a similar role such as Marketing Assistant or Online Marketing Executive, or Communications Executive
- Have a high standard of writing. Must be able to write (grammar/spelling needs to be of a high standard.)
- Must drive and have own car due to location
In return, you will receive a salary up to £26,000 DOE, 28 days holiday (inc bank) and your birthday off, training and development, flexible working hours in a relaxed environment and free parking.
The company are interviewing now so if this sounds like the ideal opportunity - Don’t delay, click apply and send us your CV today!