Corporate Account Manager
Bollington Insurance has a new vacancy for a Corporate Account Manager working within the Corporate team. A key role that will involve managing an existing book of business with an additional strong focus on new business opportunities.
What will you be doing?
- Overall responsibility for client relationships and the wider Bollington service proposition
- Monitor and review business activities of existing clients on an on-going basis to ensure policies are accurate and all required covers are in place
- Set up regular review meetings to visit the client and ensure information passed to corporate brokers for processing policy / cover amendments
- Advise clients on their exposures/cross selling and preparing presentations for corporate brokers to secure quotations from the market
- Pre-renewal meetings internally and with clients to determine renewal strategy
- Introduce other areas of Bollington to clients e.g. risk management, healthcare, personal lines
- Develop new business opportunities including referrals from existing clients
- Working with Corporate Networking initiatives as well as establishing a personal netwrok
- Keep active and up to date with market changes and legislation
Who are we?
Bollington Insurance have been at the forefront of the Commercial Insurance sector since 1973. We pride ourselves in being one of the UK’s leading insurance groups, putting our customers at the heart of our business.
Bollington Insurance have two impressive offices based in Adlington, Macclesfield and Sale, Manchester, brimming with friendly, enthusiastic specialist insurance people. We’re also proud of our community engagement work, and sponsorships that include Sale Sharks RUFC and Macclesfield Town FC.
Thanks to the amazing efforts of our team, we’re really thrilled to have recently been awarded a 5-star Feefo Gold Service Award. We’re on the lookout for more amazing people, who can help us grow and continue to do what we do best. Is this you?
What do we need from you?
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A proven track record as an Account Manager / Executive from a Corporate Insurance background achieving high retention levels and New Business success
- Strong technical skills across numerous insurance sectors including Property, Construction and Liabilities (Financial Lines is an advantage)
- Strong understanding of the North West or Midlands insurance market
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Client centric approach and attitude
- Strong Team work skills
- IT literate and competent with Microsoft office including Word and Excel (Acturis experience is an advantage)
And in return…
We can offer you a competitive benefits package, a generous contributory pension scheme, structured training and development programmes including qualification opportunities as we believe in investing in our people, Cycle-to-work scheme, access to our gym at Clipper House
If you are interested in working for a company who is passionate about their customers and their staff then please apply today.