Branch Manager Mochdre
A stock market listed Plc and winner of the National Recycling Award for Manufacturer of the Year 2018.
My client are a dynamic manufacturer, distributor, and recycler of building products, and we serve the nation via our network of 200 Trade branches across the UK. They see their people are their greatest asset, and we are delighted to be growing further as they have an urgent requirement for a Branch Manager.
- Ensure that the branch operates efficiently and to high standards
- Manage and develop a small branch team (x3 staff)
- Work closely with the branch team and local tradespeople to identify and develop sales opportunities
- Manage, support and guide trade counter assistants / drivers, ensuring that the branch tasks are completed efficiently and accurately.
- Identifying improvement opportunities
- Promote our expanding product range
- Driving customer sales and maximising margins
- Quickly resolve any customer issues
- Provide customers with information such as stock availability, pricing and lead times
- Responsible for the Trade Counter you will deliver the highest customer service, help customers choose the correct products and build strong customer relationships.
- Work with the Branch Sales Manager and regional support teams to achieve sales and budget targets
- Processing 'made to order' orders
- Estimating and quoting
Your motivation and ability to inspire people will play a big part in your success within this role. Our managers are hands-on, and lead by example, focused on driving the team to reach sales and branch targets.
Key Skills / Experience:
- Experience gained within a trade counter sales environment
- Supervisory or management experience
- An outgoing personality as well as possessing strong people management skills
- Confident and articulate verbal communicator with all levels of managers and employees
- Strong Management skills and experience of leading a team
- The passion and energy to deliver exceptional customer service and achieve business targets
- Enthusiasm and positive attitude with a commitment to contribute to the growth of the business and to assist with the development of its employees to maximise job satisfaction and performance
- Organisational skills, drive and leadership to manage a branch effectively
- Experience of stock management, financial reporting are an advantage, though training and support will be provided
- A valid driving licence is essential
- You will be rewarded with a very competitive basic salary and an excellent bonus scheme
- A solid career pathway and structured progression
- Pension Plan
- Employee discount on Eurocell products
- Shares - the option to join a share save scheme and share in the company success
- Life assurance
- Free parking
- Exciting work environment
- A blend of training, including e-learning and on the job training to help your career development
Please apply below