Sales Account Manager
Job Title: Sales Account Manager
Salary: up to £32,000 + bonuses, paid half yearly.
Our client is a rapidly expanding brand, which produces great quality, organic, vegan food cupboard staples. They sell to major food retailers across the UK, including Waitrose, Ocado, Abel & Cole and Wholefoods and also export to many countries; including Hong Kong, UAE, Portugal and Spain.
They are currently looking to strengthen their team in London, by recruiting a passionate Sales Account Manager with an entrepreneurial mind, a passion for driving business forward and making a positive impact.
As a Sales Account Manager you will support the Commercial Director and be an instrumental force to the growth of the brand by managing existing customers, developing strategies, planning promotions, organising marketing activities and introducing new products.
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow and to be part of a young, energetic and fun team.
What will you do?
- Key account management of existing wholesale accounts, providing growth and profitability
- Identifying new areas for growth within existing accounts; and developing new accounts
- Developing and organise promotional calendars and activities
- Achieving financial targets for sales revenue, volume and profit margins
- Creating, developing, delivering and analysing relevant promotional activities
- Communicating with internal divisions to ensure account requirements are being met
- Analysing sales data to identify trends and opportunities and creating clear action plans based on findings
- Assist the Commercial Director in managing the International Growth of the business
- Support and assist on all NPD of the business
- Analyse data to identify short, and term categories, food trends and business opportunities
- Represent the business at industry events, associations and trade shows
- Negotiating commercial terms
- Working closely with the marketing team to support sales and promotions
- Oversee the accurate forecasting of orders
- Foster a cohesive, creative, and fun working environment
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years in FMCG food account management experience
- Experience in managing UK wholesalers
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels of business
- Extremely organised and with the ability to prioritise, manage deadlines and make decisions
- Excellent understanding of pricing, P&L and product margins
- Problem solving and creative thinking
- Commercial awareness and entrepreneurial thinking
- Strong interest in food and food trends
- Confident, energetic, driven, personable and positive
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Please apply ASAP if you are interested in this exciting opportunity.