Exam Invigilator - Weston Super Mare
Prospero Teaching is looking for someone to work as an Exam Invigilator within various schools in the Weston Super Mare Area. Bookings will begin ASAP and will range over a 7 week period.
The schools also book staff for emergency cover, so if you are looking for just a few days' work each week this option is available. You can select your preferred booking length, either day to day cover or short-term.Exam Invigilator Contract/Position Details
- Location - Weston Super Mare
- Position - Exam Invigilator
- Type of work - Supervisory Position
- Start date - ASAP
- Likely Duration - ongoing supply cover to June 2019
- Position end date - June 2019
- Contract type - Temporary
- Potential Full time Hours
- Rate of pay - Negotiable
- Hours - Varied
- No specific school experience required
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
- Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with online update service or be willing to process a new application.
- Provide two professional child related references.
If you are a Primary School Teacher and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please apply below
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful Supply Teacher
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviou