Role: Employment Support Officer
Salary: £21,000 - £24,000 dependent on skill and experience
Contract type: Full time, Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
What is the Job about?
Reporting to the local Business Manager, an Employment Support Officer (ESO) plays an important role in turning job starts into job outcomes. The ESO is responsible for providing work place support to participants (with more complex in-work support requirements) and to their new employer. The ESO is also expected to capitalize on these employer relationships & create new ones to generate vacancies with SMEs.
What's in it for you?
Alongside a generous base salary and great flexibility with your working schedule, we offer training, development and progression opportunities. With the chance to dramatically make a difference to the local community, this role offers immense job satisfaction.
Required Skills and Experience
- Supporting participants and employers to create work development plans
- Supporting employers to find and access in-work training opportunities for their staff
- Providing advice and support to the employer on improving diversity and inclusion
- Supporting individuals to overcome obstacles at work
- A minimum of 2 A-Levels or an equivalent Level 3 Diploma
- GCSE English Language at a minimum of a Grade B (or equivalent Level 2 qualification). OR achievement of a Level 2 in Literacy Assessment at interview stage.
All applications will be reviewed, however, if you do not hear anything within 3-5 working days, on this occasion you may have been unsuccessful.