Electrical Engineering Manager
Electrical Maintenance Engineering Manager - Liverpool
This is a fantastic opportunity for an engineering manager with good hands on trouble shooting, fault finding and resolution to root cause related activities for manufacturing equipment, facilities and utilities to join a global pharmaceutical manufacturing company based in Liverpool.
Your role as an Electrical Maintenance Engineering Manager will involve managing THE manufacturing equipment and facilities for the site ensuring that the equipment availability, reliability and capability is continuously improved, capital investment projects are delivered on time and to budget and the facilities and equipment are properly maintained in compliance with the requirements of cGMP, FDA, ISO 13485 and EH&S Legislation.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Providing support to process and equipment improvement activities to increase OEE, availability and decrease breakdowns.
- Investigating root causes using Lean Six Sigma.
- Planning shutdown, preventive maintenance, Capex and capital projects.
- Dealing with emergencies, unplanned problems and repairs.
- Keeping the facility in proper EH&S and cGMP conditions by identifying a clear medium/long term plan to prevent age of the equipment and facility.
This is a full time permanent job opportunity really suited for candidates doing a similar role with strong management experience looking for your next career move. Salary is between £48,000 - £55,000 per annum. There are excellent benefits including bonus, Life insurance, Pension, ESPP and 25 days holiday plus bank holidays on top.
To apply for the role of Electrical Maintenance Engineering Manager you will have the following:
- Hands on electrical multi-skilled engineering manager maintaining critical systems related to manufacturing equipment, facilities and utilities.
- Lean Practitioner.
- Pharmaceutical or related scientific industry experience.
- Ideally NEBOSH / IOSH / COSHH certification.
How to Apply:
If this sounds like the role for you or a colleague then please don’t hesitate to contact us. If we manage to successfully fill a permanent placement from your recommendation then we will send you a cheque of £300. We also have many incentive schemes for referring contractors/temp staff so please contact us with the referral and we can provide you with more information.
For a list of our current vacancies, please visit our website.
If you do not hear from Quality Start within 2 weeks your CV has not been short listed for this role.
Quality Start are acting as a specialist recruitment consultancy for this role.