HEAD OF FINANCIAL SERVICES
HEAD OF FINANCIAL SERVICES - BRACKNELL - UP TO £70K BASIC, £100K OTE
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large established Financial Services company who work directly with a Large Independent Estate Agency. They are looking for a highly driven individual to take over responsibility for profitability and growth and sales compliance of the business and financial services partner business relationships.
The Ideal Candidate would be somebody who has enjoyed high-level success within the estate agency or financial sectors and can demonstrate the required leadership attributes for the role.
- Report to the Group Board of Directors day to day business issues and performance of the FS business against agreed business plan objectives and compliance targets
- Identifying key opportunities within the FS market place to target and developing business plans to do so.
- To drive the growth of the business beyond the existing relationship by recruitment of new partner businesses, to involve pitching new accounts and set up of new accounts
- To drive the growth of FS income through increasing the business product range both directly and through new business partnerships
- To be the approved person for all financial services businesses
- Escalate issues to Group Board of Directors regarding:
o Compliance issues
o Significant staff/HR issues
o relationship issues/changes
o Marketplace/Legislation changes
o Competitor initiatives and propositions
o Potential acquisitions and new business opportunities
- Direct responsibility for managing Employed advisors against key KPI objectives. Including setting expectations for self-generated activity.
- Overall responsibility for driving Sales performance/Income/FS related activity from Estate Agency accounts via Estate agency staff/Business employed Advisors, In particular through generation of league tables, positive success PR and 1-1 performance review meetings
- Overall responsibility for FS training to all Estate Agency partners with emphasis on induction of New Advisors and FS induction of new Estate Agency Staff to get new starters trading quickly
- Overall responsibility for Advisor recruitment activity with final sign off on candidate job offers to agreed budget levels
- Cost control within FS to agreed budgets
- Work with the administration of the FS business via Admin Manager/Team to include reporting, pipeline quality/gatekeeping, income projection and payment
- Day to day responsibility for managing the FS account relationships and evaluation of alternative partners
- Day to day responsibility for managing all FS business partnerships and suppliers and evaluation of alternatives
- Ensuring FS compliance with all contracted SLA’s with all partners
- Overall responsibility for growth of FS penetration of existing Lettings, New Homes and Commercial business
- Overall responsibility for IT/Data quality and security within FS and interfacing of data with Estate agency partner businesses to include IT development planning and requesting of system upgrades
- Overall responsibility for sales compliance for all new written business
- Overall responsibility for Marketing/Promotion/Public and Business relations of the FS brand - High visibility/figure head of the business
MAIN KPI’S TO BE MEASURED:
- Income, costs and profitability of FS
- Pipeline and income projection for FS
- Number of FS Opportunities and First appointments generated by staff member, Office/Department and Region and by FS Advisor
- Number and £ Value of FS mortgage sign up’s generated by FS Advisor, Office/Department and Region
- Number and £ Value of protection sign up’s generated by FS Advisor, Office/Department and Region and FS broker/FS partnership businesses
- Number and £ Value of Fees and other business generated by FS Advisor, Office/Department and Region
- Number of FS recruitment candidates generated/employed for any period
*Chalfont Careers are acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.