One of our exclusive, key clients based in Croydon and well known for their excellent client bank and Audit Services team in South East London is looking for an Audit Manager to join their 5 Partner Firm. With a varied spread of Audit clients ranging from Large Motor Dealerships, Manufacturing Companies and Charities and a current team of 6, they are a family feel office that offer fantastic progression and stability.
Their busy periods come between January and June with around 70 Audits performed a year which range from £1m up to £120m. The ideal person will be ACA/ACCA Qualified and will report to the Partners directly on a daily basis and will provide excellent onsite service to their long standing clients.
Why would you want to take this Audit Manager role?
- Working in a prestigious and well-known South-East London Firm
- A fantastic working environment with open communication between trainees and partners
- Currently going through a Systems Implementation and a great way to be involved in the transition.
- Fantastic benefits including flexible working hours, 5% Pension and close over Christmas period.
As an Audit Manager you will be:
- Preparation and audit of statutory accounts to comply with UK GAAP and International auditing and accounting standards.
- Planning audits and prepare finalisation for Partner review
- Attending clients’ premises to complete audit fieldwork including stock take attendances
- Supervising and reviewing the work of junior members of the team
- Preparation of accounts for partnerships and sole traders.
Audit Manager Must Have:
- ACA/ACCA qualification with at least 1 years PQE
- Experience in a UK-based accountancy practice
- Comprehensive knowledge of the latest Audit Compliance and Regulations
£45,000 - £55,000 plus fantastic benefits