Under the direction of the Editorial Manager assist in maintaining the substantive quality of academic materials. The post-holder will:
- review and check the content of manuals and accompanying study materials for spelling and formatting errors, completing editorial checklists as required
- check and amend the CLS Student Area online
- complete tutor module amendment forms for LLB modules
- check tables of statutes, statutory instruments and cases and indexes, including resolving indexer queries
- Editorial skills
- Structure of Law School courses
- Law School editorial procedures
- Deliver a high level of customer service in both written and verbal communication
- Deliver customer service in line with Customer Service Standards
- Undertake internal training consistent with developing skills relevant to those duties and responsibilities of the role.
- Undertake any other duties of a similar level and responsibility as may be required from time to time.