IT Support Engineer
CST Ltd provides IT support services to over 250 clients ranging from small businesses, up to nationwide corporates. Our clients include well known companies as well as education organisations and over twenty charities. We have built our success on providing the highest level of service to form productive long lasting partnerships.
We are currently going through a strong period of growth and looking for great people to join our fantastic team in Wooburn Green. We work exceptionally hard in a rewarding and fun environment.
Candidates must have excellent customer service and troubleshooting skills. A real passion for technology and support are essential.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing organisation with opportunities for progression and training.
- To provide 1st line remote support to our clients (incoming requests by phone and email)
- Maintaining accurate case notes for all incidents
- Escalating issues to 2nd line (where required) via 1st Line Team Leader in a timely manner
The candidate should have experience in some of the following:
- Windows SBS 2008, Server 2012 R2 and Server 2016
- Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Active Directory Sync
- Active Directory, Group Policy Management, Print Management
- Remote Desktop Services - Dell Hardware (Desktops, Laptops, Servers and iDrac)
- The candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Ability to prioritise case load and manage time effectively
- Proactive approach to improving the quality of service we provide
- Remaining calm and focussed under pressure
- Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience
- Incentivised training
- Contributory pension scheme
- Savings around childcare, gyms, technology, cars, vouchers, cups of coffee, cinema tickets and discounts in restaurants.
- Holiday entitlement 20 days plus bank holidays. Employees are awarded with an extra days leave for each complete year of service, up to a maximum of 25 days. Employees who are with us for ten complete years receive two additional days leave.
- Buy and sell holiday scheme