KS1 / Year 1 Teacher needed for 'Good' Primary School in Harrow
KS1 / Year 1 Teacher needed for 'Good' Primary School in Harrow - September 2019
**Are you a passionate teacher looking for a new role in KS1?**
**Do you want to work as part of a welcoming and focussed team of Teachers and TA's?**
**Are you looking for a full time position from September?**
Servoca Education is currently working with a two form entry Primary School in Harrow who are recruiting for a KS1 Teacher / Year 1 Teacher to join them from September 2019. This school has an 'Good' Ofsted rating (2018) and with a focus on STEM often places within the top 25% academically.
This is a full time, permanent position with Outer London MPS salaries ranging from £27,596 - £38,963.
The ideal candidate will have high expectation for themselves as well as their students; they will embrace diversity and encourage individuality. In addition, the successful candidate will have experience within KS1 and the ability to 'hit the ground running'.
- KS1 Teacher / Year 2 Teacher
- September 2019
- Harrow - excellent transport links, on site parking
- MPS Salary £27,596 - £38,963
- Permanent role
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
- Proven experience teaching the UK
- NQT's welcome
- Successful track record of improving pupils performance
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
This is a fantastic opportunity for a KS1 Teacher! Apply today!