Position Description Overview
Part of a team responsible for maximising revenue from a portfolio of key accounts and the wider back book by implementing strategies and plans to proactively retain and grow them. Combining sales ability with good relationship management skills you will be responsible for successfully managing business relationships with some of our larger Clients.
- Maximise sales of additional products/solutions to grow revenue, contribution and margin
- Maximise account revenue, contribution and margin by successfully negotiating terms to meet portfolio and business targets
- Reduce attrition risk by proactively growing product penetration in line with FD’s strategic objectives - specifically Clover, IPG/Gateway, and Fixed Term Contracts
- Developing deep, multi-layered and thorough understanding of Client needs and opportunities and being able to translate these into solutions and support we can implement to meet expectations
- Work collaboratively with internal departments and as required to satisfy Client service requirements
- Develop and implement a portfolio and individual account plans to deliver forecast revenue, contribution and margin
Candidate will need to demonstrate:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Ability to develop relationships, both internally and externally
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Good organisation and time managementskills
- Ability to work as an individual and as part of a team
- Strong Microsoft Office suite skills
- Educated to 'A’ level standard or equivalent
- Background in sales environment would be advantageous
- Background in Financial Services would be advantageous
About First Data First Data (NYSE: FDC) is a global leader in commerce-enabling technology, serving approximately six million business locations and 4,000 financial institutions in more than 100 countries around the world. The company’s 22,000 owner-associates are dedicated to helping companies, from start-ups to the world’s largest corporations, conduct commerce every day by securing and processing more than 3,000 transactions per second and $2.4 trillion per year. To learn more about First Data, visit FirstData.com.