Interim Systems Accountant
- Leading on a finance systems implementation project.
- Work for a world leading membership body.
This organisation are a world leading membership body located in the heart of London. They are currently going through an ambitious growth plan and the implementation of a new finance system is crucial to this vision. There is a relatively new senior management team in place within finance who have breathed new life into the organisation. They are all passionate about driving the organisation format and it is vital they get the right person for the job for this position.
- Implementation and maintenance of financial systems.
- Business analysis and improvement across the finance function i.e. analysing and identifying improvements in current processes.
- Monitoring and reporting to senior finance staff on system usage and implementation progress.
- Ad-hoc preparation of management accounts.
- Act as the primary point of contact for the supplier. This will include liaising with IT and third party suppliers.
- Providing training sessions and supporting materials relating to the finance systems.
- A fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA or equivalent).
- Hands of experience of systems implementation.
- Highly proficient with a multitude of finance systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
£300 - £400 a day dependent on level of experience.