Charities Helpdesk Advisor - Virgin Money Giving
Helping you to help others...
Virgin Money Giving is the fundraising website from Virgin Money, created to help charities raise more. We’re the official fundraising site of the Virgin Money London Marathon - the biggest annual fundraising event on the planet. Unlike some other fundraising websites, we don’t take a penny in profit from donation so more money goes to good causes.
We’re seeking a motivated individual to join our Help Desk team. The successful candidate will provide personalised first line support to charities, fundraisers and donors using the Virgin Money Giving website, From basic web site usage to technical issues, our advisors give personalised advice to our customers enabling them to access the full benefits of the site.
What you'll be doing:
- Providing telephone and email support to charities, fundraisers and donors wishing to use the Virgin Money Giving site
- Providing technical support and advice to charities, aiding them in the design and understanding of their fundraiser management reports and Charity web pages.
- Providing technical support and advice to fundraisers and donors on using the VMG website
- Managing a pipeline of administrative work relating to charity registrations, ensuring that published service levels are achieved
- Money laundering procedures are carried out accurately and in accordance with legal requirements
- Providing regular feedback on customer reaction to Virgin Money Giving services, identify and recommend possible improvements
What you'll bring
- Inbound and Outbound telephone experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Understanding (and preferably experience) of the "not for profit" or fundraising sector
- An aptitude for IT with solid knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Understanding of Social Media
- Experience of anti-money laundering is beneficial
- An understanding of basic financial reporting is beneficial
Happy to help? Apply now!
Our aim is to nurture a skilled, diverse and committed workforce. Regardless of your background, you can share our purpose, reach your potential and be rewarded appropriately for your contribution to our success. Working in a way that enables you to meet your commitments inside and outside of work can be fully supported at Virgin Money. If you currently have a flexible arrangement or are looking for one, tell us! We’re happy to talk about it.
Salary from £18,000 (dependent on experience) plus a great range of benefits. Such as our Virgin Tribe card with a variety of deals and discounts!
Contract: 3 month FTC. We would also require you to be immediately available.
Please note, if successful you will be subject to a satisfactory credit and criminal records check as part of our recruitment process.