SEND Learning Support Assistant
Have you got previous experience supporting young people with SEND? Are you currently seeking a position where you can make a positive difference to young people's educational experience?
Our client secondary school in Newcastle is currently seeking a Learning Support Assistant to work on a 1:1 basis with students with SEND, including autism, moderate learning difficulties & specific learning difficulties.
- Full time Learning Support Assistant position, immediate start
- Modern building with excellent facilities for students and staff
- Get paid up to £65 a day dependant on experience
- Work alongside an experienced SENCO who will offer you support
This is a mixed 11-16 secondary school located in the City of Newcastle the school is easily accessible via the A1 motorway and has a range of public transport links from Newcastle City Centre. This is a larger than average SEMH school
The responsibilities of the incoming Learning Support Assistant:
- Support students on a 1:1 basis in a variety of different lessons
- Report back to the SENCO on the progress of all the students
- Be confident building a positive relationship with students to encourage learning
** Previous experience working with students with SEND is preferred but not essential**
The SENCO is wanting to see CV's of potential Learning Support Assistants ASAP, to be taken into immediate consideration for the above position please apply via the details below or contact the CER Newcastle Office for further information.