FP&A Analyst - £45,000 - £50,000 per annum + bonus + benefits - Permanent - Abingdon
Our client is currently seeking an FP&A Analyst to join their growing finance team on a long term permanent basis.
This role will heavily involve the preparation of financial reports, monthly financial analysis, creation of new models and long term strategic planning for the growth of this business.
FP&A Analyst Key Responsibilities:
- Meet tight daily, weekly and monthly reporting deadlines.
- Development of new models and reports, including Revenue, P&L, cash flow analysis and investment appraisal.
- Execute value added analysis and provide decision support for special projects and initiatives.
- Propose, develop and implement financial changes and improvements.
- Prepare monthly consolidated financial reporting whilst performing reconciliation to underlying financial data.
- Share best practice with the finance leads of the other business units
- Adapt reporting to meet evolving business requirements.
- Maintain Group Headcount forecast by working closely with other business functions.
My client is looking for a highly skilled Financial Modeller who will play a key role in the growth of the business. They are expanding their international operations and this will role will develop into a senior figure within the finance department.
To apply for this role please click 'apply' or email your CV to for immediate consideration.