QA Test Analyst / Contract / Newcastle £250-£350 / Outside IR35
QA Test Analyst
Initial Duration: 6 Months
IR35: Out of Scope
End Client: Gov
Pearson Frank are delighted to announce we are working with a global consultancy on a project involving a Government client, lasting an initial 6 months. We are keen to speak with any QA Test Analysts fitting the bill!
The role will involve working in a team of testers on the preparation and execution of the ST/ISIT test phases of one or more release based projects. Reporting to a Team Leader / Test Manager, activities include analysing customer requirements, identifying test cases, writing test scripts, test data preparation and running/recording tests. This role requires an excellent understanding of test techniques and Risk Based Testing (RBT) in order to verify outcomes against the expected results, and record results for use in audit trails, using quality processes and procedures.
- Checking and assessing requirements, including assessing testability of designs
- Creating low-level test plans, test scripts and setting up test data
- Running tests, collecting and recording results and then retesting to prove that errors identified have been corrected
- Providing regular status reports to the test manager as well as identifying and raising project risks and issues
- UNIX, Windows, Oracle, SQL, Java Script, XML
- Automated test tools
- Open Source & Digital technologies
- Automated tools, e.g. Selenium 3.0, Gatling, Cucumber
- ISEB / ISTQB Foundation or equivalent
Email your CV to to fast track your application!