Your new company
Your new job working as an Financial Planner will be for an award winning wealth management firm based in Stourbridge, servicing an existing client bank. They have a long, distinguished heritage and have been providing wealth management solutions for over 20 years, with offices based throughout the UK. My client build strong relationships with their clients that allow them to fully understand their financial requirements. Due to a highly experienced IFA retiring from the business, a permanent position as an Financial Planner has arisen to join the business and inherit a large client bank. You will be joining a team of experienced Financial Planners who provide an award winning service, retaining and working with some of the wealthiest clients in the Midlands.
Your new role
- Your new job working as a Financial Planner is an all-encompassing role, where you will be required to build relationships with an existing client base and retain business
- There is no emphasis for you to bring clients, as there is a large client base for you to inherit
- This role is an outstanding opportunity for an individual who is tired of banging down doors, tired of sales targets and having to constantly drive up new business. If you're an experienced Financial Planner and enjoy your role, but would like to step away from the pressures of a sales environment, then this is a role we need to discuss
What you'll need to succeed
- Your previous experience working as a Financial Planner, managing relationships and a portfolio of customers, will contribute to your success in securing this role
- You will have proven previous experience in managing clients and retaining relationships
- You will hold a Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning
What you'll get in return
You'll be offered a competitive salary of up to £40,000 - £45,000 plus bonus and a comprehensive benefits package. You will receive support from Directors and enjoy working for one of the fastest growing wealth management firms in the UK.
How to apply
To discuss this opportunity, please contact Ricardo Manouchehri, or apply with a copy of your latest CV. We look forward to hearing from you!