Health Care Assistant
Nurture Healthcare is a temporary staffing agency. We currently have support work roles for those in the healthcare field up North so applicants will need to to be able to get to the location stated with ease.
Our motto at Nurture Healthcare is "Promoting Positive Wellbeing through Outstanding Support" and ideal candidates will share this vision and have a passion for wanting a career within the health and social care industry.
Previous Support work experience is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided and CPD support given.
We Supply to:
- Residential care for the elderly/Nursing homes
- Supported Housing for vulnerable adults and young people
- Respite services for children with disabilities
- Low/medium secure psychiatric hospitals
- Supported living for people with learning disabilities
- Domiciliary care
Essential requirements for this support worker role:
- Great organisational skills
- Team player
- Can work independently and demonstrate good judgement
- Happy to attend training and develop their knowledge and skills
- Has a right to work in the UK
Benefits of this support worker role:
- Training- We provide FREE training to all staff who work through us. There is also scope for additional training if you want it.
- Maximum Flexibility- you can choose where and how often you'd like to work
- Competitive Rates- we offer excellent rates to all our staff
- Job satisfaction & Development- grow as a person through Nurture Healthcare
- Placement Setting- we have contacts to various settings to which placements can be set up
- Bonuses- different ways in which you could earn extra cash e.g. refer a friend scheme.
- Swift Registration & Paid weekly
The Health care assistant role involves;
- enabling service users to access the community
- supporting service users with daily living activities such as cooking
- support with prescribed medications
- safeguarding service users' rights and dignity
- implementing their person-centres care plans
- promoting independence and positive wellbeing
Support worker Support worker, Health care assistants, HCA