Purchasing Manager (Corp Services) £300- 450 per day
Purchasing Manager (Generalist role) £300- 400 per day
Preferably you will have worked in an extensive and significant procurement role within in a complex environment as well as having full working knowledge of public sector regulations.
As the Procurement Manager you will be working on tenders for a number of projects across the organisation thus ensuring that all procurement activity is fit for purpose and provides best value. You will have experienced in
- Contracts database/ management practices;
- Commercial Negotiation
- Transformation procurement practices and procedures.
- Devolved procurement/ shared service infrastructure enabling work,
- Process re-engineering/ mapping,
- Procedure Notes,
- Data Analytic s tool development
This role would be suitable for Procurement Manager or Senior Procurement Manager or Category manager or Category Specialist or Category Lead or Procurement Project Manager or Procurement lead or Procurement Specialist or Procurement Manager or Sourcing Manager